Our mini sessions are ideal for clients who prefer a quick photoshoot and those on a budget. These sessions are up to 15 minutes in duration. Please not that they do not include any digital images. Digital images will be purchased separately from an online proofing gallery at $35 per image.
This year, due to the pandemic, these sessions will be a bit different. Please read the following bulletpoints so you understand the nuances.
- These sessions will be by appointment. When you book your session please note your availability.
- Sessions must take place prior to December 6th.
- These sessions are for children only. Parents will not be permitted to enter the studio without a face covering (which covers both mouth & nose during your entire visit).
- One parent per family may enter the studio. (If another parent accompanies, they'll wait in the waiting area outside the studio).
- The bed area will be sprayed with disinfectant after each session, but it is not possible for us to launder the pillows, comforters, and blankets after each session. Hard surfaces (door knobs, etc) will be sanitized after each session. We will not book sessions back to back. The set will have time to "air out" in between sessions.
- By booking a session you agree that if anyone in your family has any symptom of illness, you will not come to our studio. We will issue you a $50 credit that you can use at a later date.
- We will not provide props for the children to hold, but we recommend bringing a special book, lovies, your own blankets (to wrap kids in), or any other prop you would like to incorporate.
Christmas (Studio) Mini Sessions
To reserve the Session Date, Client shall pay to Photographer, a non-refundable reservation fee. Client understands and agrees that Photographer will not book other sessions during this time. In the event that Client cancels the mini-session or fails to attend the session on the Session Date, for any reason, Photographer shall suffer losses that are difficult to ascertain. As such, Client agrees that, in the event of cancellation by Client, fee shall be forfeited by Client and paid to Photographer as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. Client and Photographer agree that such amount is reasonable.